Thursday, January 7, 2010

Next photo, please

Yesterday's posting said that I'm going to post a few pics to get the year started. Here's another:

This is Caitlin (most of you probably know), ready for Sunday,
new little bracelet made my Aunt Mandi.
Specs: D90, 50mm, 1/60s, f4, ISO 200.
Cropped and color saturation increased slightly in Picasa.

After I posted the picture of Lilly last night, I thought of one of the limitations I could put on myself to motivate myself to get out and take new pictures. Simply enough, I'll only post new pictures during this little experiment-- no digging back into the archives for oldies but goodies. Oldies but goodies can be another project. Maybe next week when I'm already tired of this one ;)
The new semester starts in a few days (in-service anyway), so I better get in my licks while I can.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: