Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

No... this isn't evidence of a new year's resolution to blog more or to blog every day in January (I already missed yesterday...). It's just a quick note to say, I hope your 2010 is healthy, happy, and peaceful.

It's been a strange break. I've been teaching an online class that began Dec 21 and will end Jan 15, so I'm both "on break" and "working" every day (though I did not do any work on Christmas nor on New Year's day). I like the idea of teaching only one class at a time. Kind of strange, of course, compared to the 5 or 6 I usually teach, but strangely invigorating to concentrate on just one set of students and one topic at a time. Rather restful by comparison.

I'm off to take pictures at a wedding today. . . some of it outdoors, if you can believe it. Maybe I'll post a pic or two later on.

Best wishes for a great start to the new year.