Here's what I have left to do:
- Finish grading 102 research essays. I have about 40 left.
- Conduct two more class sessions in 102-- revision workshop, and final exam review.
- Conduct four more class sessions in 278 -- contemporary shorts stories (two days' worth), student presentations (1 day), and exam review (1 day).
- Write exams for 102, 175, and 278. Students will help write the exams.
- Grade final portfolios and papers in 102, 175, and 278. No one will help grade these. (sigh)
So... Why am I spending time blogging? I've got work to do.
Before I get back to work, though, I want to report that Cate's hearing is much improved and it seems to us that her speech is coming along a little faster as a result. Good news, eh?