Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's conference time again

Just finished the Saturday morning session of General Conference. Lots to think about. Keri and I spent the morning trying to help kids sit and listen. ;-)

image from Deseret News

I'm curious... with the many ways that the proceedings of conference are now available, I wonder how many people will be looking for the conference on Kindle again. Let me know, please, via the comments, if you would like me to format the conference proceedings for Kindle again. I'm happy to do it. Just wondering if there's a need.

Happy Saturday all!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Yes, I would love it if you would format the most recent April 2012 conference for the kindle. Thank you! -Mindy

David said...

I'd love to get it in that format. It would be nice if the format was similar to Instapaper's article format (e.g. each talk treated like an article with the menu easily accessible).

David said...

Oh my goodness! That captcha is way too difficult.

Unknown said...

Hi all.

Just to clarify...

I'm preparing to format the conference for the e-ink Kindles. It'll work on the Fire, but it's primarily for the e-ink versions.

The Gospel Library app for Kindle Fire has the new conference already. "Manage your library" for an update.

Clark