Saturday, April 7, 2012

Conference for Kindle (e-ink) is coming

A couple of people posted here that they'd like conference for Kindle. I neglected to specify that it will be for the e-ink versions. It'll work on the Fire, but it's primarily for the e-ink Kindles because so far I haven't found that the Church is doing it for that specific format (someone enlighten me if I've missed it). 

(If you have the Gospel Library app for your Fire, you should update your library because the April 2012 conference is available already (pretty cool, huh!).)

In any case, if you are interested in the e-ink version, you might try downloading the October 2011 conference file for Kindle and see if you like the way it's formatted etc. 

I decided to go ahead and make the file. The October file has been accessed more than 350 times, so perhaps there's a demand for it. Look for it in a few days (or sooner if I can manage it).

No comments: