Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's a good time for family portraits

Many of you know that I do a bit of photography on the side. I've had a ton of fun doing family, senior, and wedding portraits in Twin the past couple of years.

If you are thinking of doing family portraits as Christmas gifts (or for Christmas cards), you might like to know that I'm giving 10% off sitting fees and print prices this month. 'Tis a good time to get 'em done because of the cooler evenings, the upcoming fall colors, and the fact that everyone's pretty much done traveling for the summer, etc. Mention this posting to get the 10% off.

The 10% applies to senior portraits too.

clarkdraneyphotography@gmail.com
410-1328



3 comments:

Tonia Z said...

Good looking pictures!

Clint Carter said...

Great pics.

HalieMae101 said...

Hey could you perhaps email me some more of your work and also email me your prices. Thanks (haliemstoddard@eaglemail.csi.edu