Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm a-learnin'


I'll be the first to admit that I have a long way to go in mastering the real power of PhotoShop. I'm nothing like the master that others in my circle of friends (Sonnet) have shown themselves to be. I have, however, had a bit of fun learning some new things and trying them out on the pics I took of Nick and Lindsay last weekend.

I was so taken by one of these shots, in fact, that I've set it as my profile pic over on facebook (where, in fact, some of you are reading this post, I'm sure).

Do me a favor, will ya'? Tell me which of these you like best. Which ones don't work?







2 comments:

Clint Carter said...

My favorites are the last one, and the 4th to last.

I guess, since I don't know the couple, I would pick these two to put up on my wall.

Patricia Murphy, a resident of said...

Clark,
This is tough. I like all of them. I think I like them because you captured this aspect of the bride that seems so cool -- she seems spunky, maybe a little unpredictable. I also like the last one because it's a cool concept and has an interesting aesthetic. If I have to say there's one that doesn't work it's the first one. At first I couldn't figure out why, but then I "got" it after looking a few more times. It's because she doesn't look as spontaneous in that one.

Too much information, right? Too many peer reviews in writing classes. You're a really great photographer ya know.