Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another tag from Peetie

8 favorite TV Shows (in no particular order because my tastes and preferences change)
1. ER
2. M*A*S*H
3. LIFE (I like it too, Peetie)
4. Lost (when it's not in the 18 months between seasons)
5. Music and the Spoken Word (which looks fabulous in HD)
6. Spongebob 
7. Hogan's Heroes
8. Wings 

8 things I did yesterday
1. washed dishes
2. a little Christmas shopping with the little kids
3. graded 999 essays (it felt like)
4. tried to clip the dog's nails (I have the scratches to prove it)
5. worked on my talk for Sunday
6. found out my talk for Sunday has been preempted by a bishopric change in that ward
7. washed dishes again (am I not a good husband?)
8. pulled out a hang nail which made it MUCH worse

8 favorite restaurants
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. P.F. Chang's (try the lettuce wraps and the mongolian beef!)
3. Peking (say it with me, now, Mark - "General Tso's Chicken")
4. La Fiesta (on Blue Lakes in Twin - try the shrimp fajitas)
5. anyplace that doesn't have a "play land"
6. see #5
7. see #6
8. see #7

8 things on my wish list
1. Nikon D90 (or D300 or D700 or, for the very wealthy and generous among my readers, the D3)
2. The Jack Ryan movies on Blu-ray
3. a bigger house (for Keri's sake)
4. a king-size bed (I stole this one from Peetie, too, but it's a good one!)
5. more patience with my kids
6. a boat (just kidding-- what would I do with a boat unless I also had an SUV and a place to park both)
7. a trip away with Keri
8. a trip to someplace fun with the kids (Disney or national park or Grandma's house-- any of the above will do)

Tag, you're it
1. Clint Carter
2. Mandi Womack
3. Kayla Ehnat
4. Mark Brown

No comments: