Thursday, October 7, 2010

LDS General Conference on Kindle

I'm not sure I've done it all properly -- in terms of making a really workable Kindle document (it seems to work okay so far) -- but I've gathered up all the sessions of the recent General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (including the General Relief Society Meeting) into one file and made it available for Kindle users.


Of course, the copyright still belongs to the Church, so if I should not make this available to others, I hope someone will let me know (please use the comments section - it's monitored) and I'll take down the link.

In the meantime, Kindle users, this may prove useful. Let me know what you think (also via the comments section). How would you do it differently? How can I make it better?

My review of my Kindle is still coming--- I promise.

3 comments:

Clay N Suni said...

While visiting Suni, I caught your blog with the general conference for kindle. Thanks ever so much!
~Aunt Jo

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a Kindle, Aunt Jo. How do you like it?

How is the conference file working?

Clay N Suni said...

I LOVE my kindle and I read conference talks every morning with Lanny. Thanks again! Merry Christmas! We love you!
~Aunt Jo