Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Do I have to blog in the summer?

So I make this sort of quasi-goal to blog some--- to keep the "creative juices" flowing during the break. And then I promptly ignore it. I blog twice last week and then I go AWOL. Sheesh.

So what have I been doing instead? Well, let's see...

1. pulling the hose around the yard. We don't have automatic sprinklers, so I get to keep the ole' green stuff wet. Since we're trying to sell the place, we can't have the yard all brown and crackly.
2. doin' laundry. Keri's a little under the weather, so I'm trying to help out. Besides... who says it's her job anyway. I wear clothes from time to time, too.

3. reading. Okay... some reading. Not much. Not NEARLY as much as I'd like, but doing some reading. Still working on that second Fforde book. Laundry and hoses are interfering a little.

4. floggin' kids. Not actual flogging with a whip or anything. Just trying to help them get their homework done, etc.

5. watchin' some old shows... getting "caught up" with ER and Lost and Reaper.

Anyway, here I am again, though. Maybe I'm not a lost cause entirely.

No comments: