Thursday, October 18, 2012

Update to Conference for Kindle files

Cliff, the fine fellow who made the Conference for Kindle files this fall, reported that he found a small glitch in them. He's repaired that glitch and kindly made the updated files available for us. I've updated the links both in this posting and in the one from the other day. Any of the links will download the corrected files.

Happy conference reading.

Conference for Kindle (mobi)
Conference for Kindle (azw)

Thanks again, Cliff.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the access to conference in Kindle format! I read it every day once I have access to it!

Cliff said...

LDS.org now has an epub of conference. I converted it to Kindle format and put it on my dropbox if anyone wants it.

AZW3 format: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcvas2ut6s3p8zw/2013%20April%20Conference%20-%20Church%20of%20Jesus%20Christ%20of%20Latter-day%20Sai.azw3

And Mobi format:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tth3i9khbjhggji/2013%20April%20Conference%20-%20Church%20of%20Jesus%20Christ%20of%20Latter-day%20Sai.mobi

Cliff said...

Oops, I forgot to mention that I was referring to the April 2013 conference.

Unknown said...

Excellent! Thank you again!